Monday, December 28, 2009
A Year of Recipes
The top 12 recipes, according to my family, that I discovered this year in my kitchen. Do you have any favorites? Let me know!
1. Rum balls
2. Slow Cooker Chicken salsa Tacos
3. Bailey's Chocolate Fondue (oops! It's actually from 2008. But we did eat it for every special occasion in 2009, so it gets a mention)
4. Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
5. Prosciutto Mushroom Pasta
6. Turkey Meatloaf
7. Chicken Stew with buttermilk cornmeal dumplings
8. Ghostly Brownies
9. Spiced Chicken with sweet caramelized onions and Brussels sprouts
10. Orange Brownie cookies with dark chocolate M&Ms
11. Veggie Chicken Soup
12. Roasted Garlic Beef Stew
I hope that you have enjoyed the recipes as much as I've enjoyed sharing them. Here's to a delicious 2010!
PS..You have 3 days left to enter my draw for a Flip video camera...and can enter every day! Head on over and throw your name into the hat! You don't have to have a blog, just an email address or twitter name so I can get hold of you if you win.