Yes! You could WIN one of your very own!
This baby is the coolest gadget I've seen in a long time. It's so small-way smaller then my camera, more like the size of my cell phone. It's very easy to figure out for those of us who have never used a camcorder before, and it takes great video.
Want the specs?
- 2 hours of battery life
- 60 minutes of recording time
- Flip share software is included, so you can edit, organize and share videos
- direct uploading to You Tube or My Space
- easy (oh, so easy) to use
- a TV cable included so you can watch your videos on your TV
This is such a great gadget, I think it would be a wonderful gift for Hubs to capture some of our road trip experiences. He would really be able to show his friends what it's like when we are 4x4ing, or some of those great moments like being out at White Sands when a thunderstorm rolled in, or caving at Carlsbad Caverns. Or, I have a friend with a new baby, and this is perfect for her to capture lots of cute moments because it's so small she can just slip it in a pocket.
What? You wanted to know how to get a Flip too?
- to enter, leave me a comment below about who you would love to give a Flip to, and why
- make sure to include a valid e-mail address or Twitter ID
- one entry per day
- Contest open to Canadians, aged 18 years and older
- Giveaway closes 11:59 pm PST, on December 31st 2009. Winner will be chosen using random.org and the name will be forwarded to Mom Central Canada, who will ship the prize out in early January.
Good luck! I hope you get to Flip too!
PS. don't feel bad saying you'd like to keep it for yourself. I SO would. Now that I've used it, it's gone under my "Toys that are Mom's and if you touch I will break your fingers" list along with my Kitchen Aid mixer, iPod, and camera.