For the first time in my life, I'm spending this Independence Day IN the USA. We can't wait to see how Americans mark their country's birthday!
1. Stuff to Make: Crafts for the Kids, even stuff to wear!
Going to a parade? How about some of those cute clothes? Plus we all can use stuff to keep the kids busy.
2. What's a holiday without fabulicious food: Food Network USA
How about some cupcakes?
Mmm....I hear that Americans love a good BBQ on the 4th, and we plan to take advantage. What's your favorite recipe or dish? Share in the comments!
3. From sea to shining sea: 4th of July events across the country
Seems like there's stuff going on everywhere!
4. What's the day without ice cream: kick the can ice cream recipe
This looks like a really fun thing to do with a group of kids-and they have some tasty results afterwards, too.
5. Be safe: a guide to safe fireworks for kids
Fireworks can be dangerous-this article gives you some safe alternatives. My favorite...instead of sparklers, hand the kids a glow stick!