Happy Birthday Canada! It's time to get out and celebrate our country with a long weekend, BBQ, fireworks, and parade! Come on, get in the spirit!
1. Celebrating with a Bang: The Burrard Inlet Fireworks Show
What's Canada Day without fireworks? Get there early, have a bite to eat, and hang around for the show. Just make sure to take transit so you're not stuck in traffic for hours getting home...
2. Where to Eat: The Gorge Tillicum Canada Day Picnic
Not into eating out? Try some BBQ tips! Then there's always Jake's favorite....Canada Day Cake!
3. Do with the kids: Crafts and Coloring Pages
I have one of these beaded flag pins at home, which are a lot of fun to make as well.
4. Go Celebrate: Canada Place in Vancouver
Canada Place has lots of fun happenings this weekend, go check them out! This place is going to only get more popular as all those cruise ships hit Vancouver over the summer.
5. Go See: Canada Day Parade in North Vancouver
Don't you just love a good parade? Jake and I attend the one in our town every Canada day. He especially loves it when the floats throw candy and other goodies.