1. Great Alternative to Pop: San Pelligrino Aranciata
Like orange pop but can't stand the food coloring and preservatives? This stuff actually has 12% real juice and none of the nasty stuff. It has a great taste, too! We love it as a pop alternative.
2. At the movies: Sex in the City
Will Carrie marry Big? Samantha settle down? All your favorite gals are on the big screen! Grab a girlfriend and catch a movie, it looks like a good one! Or at the very least, check out the trailers.
3. Environmentally Friendly-ism: June is Bike Month in BC!
With the price of gas climbing ever higher, now is the time to ditch that car and hop on your bike! Attend Surrey bike fest, Sapperton Street Festival, and more. Check in on that "June is Bike Month" link June 1st to enter a contest for a Brodie Dynamo!
4. On my Bookshelf: Love the One You're With
Emily Giffin has a new book out, and I'm anxiously waiting to get my hands on a copy to read! I've enjoyed all her books so far and can't wait for this one!
5. Really Strange News: There Really Is Something in the Closet
Is food really going missing or are you losing your mind? Well, see what some guy found in his closet......