Here we are again on the cusp of a new year! Hey, I don't make resolutions. But, just like last year, if I had a magic wand this would be my top 10 things I would do (in no particular order)
1. Invent a robot that seeks out, and takes care of, Jake's crusty socks and dirty underwear that he leaves like gifts on his floor.
2. Grow some lavender. I love lavender, and I tried to grow some from seed last year, but I killed it. I think I'll just buy a pot from the garden center this time.
3. Make the weekend have an extra day, because during the work week, by the time I clean, do the laundry, and cook, I only get Sunday to relax. Tuesday could be the new Monday. Sound good to you?
4. Teach the hamster to nibble up all those crumbs that Hubs meticulously brushes into a tiny pile on the table every day when he eats his lunch. And then leaves for me to throw in the garbage.
5. Wave that wand and make all the junk in the garage disappear. Or better yet, maybe just organize it. And then Jake can't take visitors to the garage and show them while I'm yelling, "Jake! NOOOOOOOOOO!"
6. Make my cell phone charger appear because I misplaced it weeks ago. It's here-somewhere.
7. Give me super sonic ability to back my car out of the garage and around Hub's car without hyperventilating and having a panic attack. Or hitting anything, either.
8. Keep Jake's soft spot for hugs, kisses, and snuggles intact.
9. Take Jake to Stanley Park and go biking or roller blading around the Sea Wall. I wanted to last year, and it was closed for a year because of a giant storm that ripped through and damaged it. He's never done the sea wall, and it's so much fun!
10. Have the ability to freeze time (and everyone else) so that Hubs and I can finally get our act together and go do things together like a normal couple. We keep planning, but things keep getting in the way. We gotta be able to do better then dinner out together once a year!